– One thick yoghurt per player.
– A head chocked full of ‘sick beatz’ (or Celine Dion, Miley Cyrus, the Bieb… Whatever floats your boat.)
NUMBER OF REQUIRED PARTICIPANTS:
HOW TO PLAY:
– Open yoghurt.
– Open mouth.
– Put as much yoghurt into mouth as is possible without overflowing.
– Scan the jukebox inside your head.
– Choose a song.
– Sing said song, without swallowing or spilling yoghurt.
– Try really hard not to laugh yourself into a choking situation.
– Guess the song.
– Take your turn.
NOT SUITABLE FOR:
– Playing with someone you are trying to attract.
– Anyone that wishes to appear classy in a social situation.
– Cats. Cats like yoghurt. Unfortunately, however, cats cannot play yoghurt mouth. They are incapable of both holding and guessing a tune.
Yoghurt Mouth was created by Charlotte and Rob – schoolfriends, former housemates, future residents of a home for the mentally deranged – during a 2012 BBQ on what turned out to be a rather cold day. Charlotte and Rob remain friends to this day, and have plans to meet for tea and cake on Tuesday of next week. Both work in London. Both are yet to see the error of their ways when it comes to the creation of Yoghurt Mouth, their greatest combined accomplishment to date.